Monday, January 15, 2018

"Fight the good fight of faith; take hold of the eternal life to which you were called, and you made the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." 1 Timothy 6:12

"The Comforter will bring peace to those who cry out to their LORD.  Never underestimate the goodness of your God. As 2018 moves forward; do not underestimate the goodness of your God.

Do not be easily swayed by the words of others. My Words are life...do not assume all light shines truth. In coming days many will appear to be speaking truth; believe them not. Be as the Bereans; balance everything with My Word. Be about the Father' business.

My church in 2018 will continue to fall away from Me. Content in compromise the church will no longer require obedience, but will bow to the whims of the hirelings who  long ago gave up their place as shepherds of the flock. My church will fail, but My children, those called by My Name, must remain as My witness - My church to the world. Do what the church refuses to do; feed the hungry, care for the sick, visit those in need. Be My hands and My heart in the difficult days ahead. Allow the world to see what My church is. Each one helping one. You are My church in the world; now become My church to the world."

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction so that we will be able to comfort those who are in any affliction with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God." 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

"All Your works shall give thanks to You, O LORD, And Your godly ones shall bless You. They shall speak of the glory of Your kingdom And talk of Your power; To make known to the sons of men Your mighty acts And the glory of the majesty of Your kingdom." Psalm 145:10-12

1 comment:

  1. AMEN & AMEN..THANKYOU ALI, ALWAYS FOR SHARING WITH ALL OF US WHAT THE LORD LAYS ON YOUR HEART IN JESUS NAME AND THAT IF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN STRATEGIC TIMES..BLESSINGS TO YOU & YOURS.. FOR ALL OF US WHO HAVE AN EAR...LET US HEAR ALL..AMEN!.. RESPECTFULLY...the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete