Friday, January 19, 2018

"But when the kindness of God our Savior and His love for mankind appeared, He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, whom He poured out upon us richly through Jesus Christ our Savior..." Titus 3:4-6

"Lies and deception hold tightly to My church. Millions walk in darkness; afraid of the light they adjust their lifestyles to the darkness. The light enters in briefly but the people are more comfortable with the darkness. Rejecting the light sin remains hidden in darkness bringing a false hope to millions.

But you My children are not children of the night but of the day, (1 Thessalonians 5).  Walk in the light.  Allow the light to shine in your life expelling the darkness of the world. Much darkness is in the world, but you My child walk as children of the light.

Speak to My people of My love for them. Speak loudly, share boldly. Proclaim My goodness to all. Many are the struggles of man, but I AM desires to deliver and heal their brokenness, forgive their sins and restore what the enemy has taken from them. Help them see through your life of surrender and love for Me; help them see how much they are loved. "

"Teach me to do Your will, For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground." Psalm 143:10

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

"For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened." Romans 1:21

No comments:

Post a Comment