Thursday, September 14, 2017


"For I satisfy the weary ones and refresh everyone who languishes." Jeremiah 31:25
"Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people. But....millions, called by My Name, feel no shame; no reproach can be found. They continue down a worldly path disregarding My Word. To your shame you feel no shame.

Days of refreshing will come for those whose hope, trust and faith rest in The Great I AM. Tumultuous times await the masses. But for My children, those who will cling to Me will abide under the shadow of My wing. My protection covers those who call Me Abba.

Come to Me. Bring your weariness, lay it at the foot of the cross. Be refreshed...rise to begin again your journey of faith. Your light, your life comes from Me. Apart from Me you can do nothing. Attempting life apart from My Word brings heartache and defeat. Lean in, rely on and rejoice in My glory. Come to My altar and be refreshed.

No weapon formed against you will prosper. You are the redeemed of The LORD."

"The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of disciples, That I may know how to sustain the weary one with a word He awakens me morning by morning, He awakens my ear to listen as a disciple." Isaiah 50:4
"...for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses." 2 Corinthians 10:4
"Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, And a two-edged sword in their hand..." Psalm 149:6
"...And take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is The Word of God." Ephesians 6:17

8 comments:

  1. Ali, is there a typo in this line?
    "Righteousness exalts a nation, but is a reproach to any people."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo indeed. Sorry have been offline for several in transition and just now able to re type. Thx. LORD bless

      Delete
  2. Interesting that for about the last 6 months, I have been calling Father, Abba Father. I understand that this is about more than that, but it's like I've been led to call to Him in this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abba....a term of endearment to a father from his child.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ali, Two scriptures if I may I feel from the Lord to Share with all, Praise His Holy Name!2 Corinthians 12:9...My Grace is sufficient for you,for My strength is made perfect in weekness.....ISAIAH 30:15..In quietness and confidence shall be your strength...Thankyou, love to all!..GOD LOVES ALL OF YOU AND HE LOVES me... Respectfully the older prophet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So appreciate the comments. My family and I are in transition moving across Texas. Access to Internet is limited at this time. Comments will be posted ASAP.

      Thanks to one and all. LORD bless.

      Delete
  4. Ali would love to hear about your transition if you are able to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are moving from West Teaxas to the Texas Hill Country...cleaner air, better climate. We can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. To God be the glory.
      LORD bless.

      Delete