Monday, September 18, 2017


'But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven.' Matthew 10:33
"The righteous redeemed are resting on beds of comfort and ease without a thought for the state of fallen man. Quickly comes the end of the journey. Quickly those who once were are no more and you care nothing.

The love of God knows no limits. My love is spread to all who will accept I AM in full surrender. To others My love will become a stumbling stone that will trip them up as they attempt to live apart from Me.

I desire none be lost and do as I see best to give opportunity after opportunity to all who will come to My throne room of grace, mercy and love. Times of refreshing will come to those who name The Name of My Son, the perfect Sacrifice, the Lamb of God. None other is worthy of honor and praise. None other can compare to the glory of the King of kings and LORD of lords.

How shameful is your love for The Word that you remain silent in the face of such heartache. How shameful are those who call Me LORD but do nothing for the lost. Repent righteous redeemed ones, repent. Fallen man needs to hear the good Word of Hope through JESUS Christ My Son.

My power, My might rule. I AM controls all. Trust and be not afraid. You are victorious through Me. Remain silent no longer."

'To you, O men, I call, And my voice is to the sons of men.' Proverbs 8:4
'Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy.' 1 Timothy 6:17
'Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful...' Hebrews 10:23
'If you know that He is righteous, you know that everyone also who practices righteousness is born of Him.' 1 John 2:29

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, GOOD morning all..Today is my Birthday! My Birthday asking Jesus into my Heart was Aug 20, 1980.I asked the Lord for Wisdom in all areas of my life & that of loved ones. For the World , from the youngest to the oldest , richest to the poorest,Most important, for the unsaved to know Jesus. To make him Lord of their lives..To pray for our enemies, world wide... .In my everyday W eekness I asked our Lord God for a word in season. He whispered to me 2 corinthians 12:9..My Grace is sufficient for you..For my strength is made PERFECT in weekness. THANK you all. Thanks Ali, All of Us are praying for you & your families wellbeing...LOVE in Christ to all. To God be all the Glory! Respectfully, the older prophet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy belated birthday. My internet reception continues to be limited. Sorry for the delayed posting.!! LORD bless.

      Delete
    2. Happy birthday. May the Lord bless you this day.

      Delete
  2. ALI, Blessings back..Respectfully..the older prophet.

    ReplyDelete