Friday, September 22, 2017


'But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints...' Ephesians 5:3
"The blessings poured out on My children will never be equalled in this world of greed and mans glory, I AM desires to transform you from glory to glory as you grow in wisdom and knowledge.

Never doubt, believe and trust in My never ending love. Why so downcast on my soul, put your trust in God. Where is your trust? Do you trust in manmade philosophies or traditions of man or do you trust in The Living Word? 

There comes a day in the life of each person when they realize their life is not as they had hoped and planned. Some run to Me for consolation while many more push harder to achieve more without regard or consideration for the things of God.

Little time remains for the world continues to groan with its weight of sin. Man must return to the ways of God or be forever lost. My desire is that all should come to faith in My Son and that none be lost. 

Where is your heart, your hope?  Your eyes roam your heart yearns for the things of the world. Those who belong to Me will never lack for the good things that only a loving God can provide.

'Come to Me all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.' Matthew 11:28-30

Shun all manner of evil My children...shun all manner of evil. Come My children come. With out stretched arms I bid you come."

'Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU,"' Hebrews 13:5
'For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire, And the greedy man curses and spurns the LORD.' Psalm 10:3

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I love this word from the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali, God's Word is always to warn, edify & to refresh,but also in a very timely fashion, that non would parish ,but have time to repent, accept Jesus as Lord & Savior & ENJOY EVERLASTING LIFE FOR ETERNITY! AMEN...To God be all the Glory! Love in Christ to all...Respectfully...the older prophet...We all Hope & Pray that You & Families transition is a good one.. We all are Praying for God's continued Goodness, Blessings in JESUS'S HOLY NAME!

    ReplyDelete