Tuesday, August 1, 2017


'So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.' Isaiah 55:11
"The love of God is shed abroad to all who genuinely seek My face, to those who strive and desire to follow Me. Such are the ways of the righteous.

None do all things right at all times, but I examine the heart and understand man is a weak vessel that continually needs fine tuning. Be not overcome by your sins but continue to acknowledge your sinfulness and need of a Saviour.

Will The Creator of all not do right? I AM is fair and just. Your sins will be judged by My Word. The sins of each one not covered by The Righteous Blood of My Perfect Lamb will be judged. 

The Word of The LORD will never loose its power. Man will try to squelch My Word, governments will try to make laws to silence My Word but all in vain. My Word will never loose its power..!!.    Choose today dear child, choose today."
'But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass...' James 2:22-23
'Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?' Romans 8:35
'Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.' Matthew 22:37
'And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.' Joshua 24:15

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali... be continually Blessed. Thankyou for your faithfulness,In Heaven, you will see those who came to CHRIST from your obedience to the Father, Son & Holy Ghost...AMEN & AMEN! "THUS SAITH THE LORD OF HOSTS"..To GOD BE ALL THE GLORY! AGAIN & AGAIN! LOVE IN CHRIST TO ALL..Repespectfully...The OLDER PROPHET....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would bring me great joy. LORD bless.

      Delete