Friday, August 18, 2017

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:9

"Though your sins be as scarlet they shall be as white as snow. I forgive all that come to Me to repent, who confess their sins. None will be denied forgiveness who will genuinely come seeking Me with repentant humble hearts.

Trust in The LORD with all your heart...lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. Do not attempt to understand the ways of God for as the heavens are higher above so too are the ways of God.

Believe in Me and in the work that I will perform in you and for you. Believe that I AM that I AM and expect the goodness of God for it is poured out on the children of God; good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. Without measure I AM will give to those who call upon His Name.

My mercies are new every morning. Great is My faithfulness. I desire to pour out My love on this wicked and perverse generation. In all your ways acknowledge Me and I will direct your path."

"Trust in Him at all times, O people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah." Psalm 62:8
"Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh; is anything too difficult for Me?" Jeremiah 32:27
"...fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God." Hebrews 12:2

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ali, A Word to us men..Keep our eyes to ourselves, keep far away from ponography in all forms..The Enemy is working to steel our Salvation.Repent, THAT times of refreshing may come from the presents of the Lord..ACTS 3:19..AMEN.. THANKS ALI..BLESSINGS.. LOVE IN CHRIST TO ALL! RESPECTFULLY the older prophet

    ReplyDelete