Monday, August 21, 2017

'People do the planning but the end result is from the LORD. Everything a person does seems pure in his own opinion, but the LORD weighs intentions. Proverbs 16:1-2'

"The enemies of My people fight valiantly in an attempt to destroy My anointing and the testimony of My children. Be aware of the evil that surrounds. Do not be overcome by his schemes.  Stand and see the glory of The LORD. You are an overcomer only when you stand in My glory and anointing.

Remember the walls of Jericho fell yet the people did nothing but walk around the town praising Me...remaining silent, refusing to doubt. I AM is all powerful. None other can or will ever rule and reign supreme.

My yolk is easy, My burden light because the battle belongs to The LORD. Great rewards await the children of God. Heartache, disappointments and grief will be turned into joy as one by one you see My hand at work in your circumstances. 

Challenges bring opportunity to stretch your faith. Never loose sight of the fact; I AM is in control. Indeed man makes his plans but I AM guides his steps."

'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. "For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.' Matthew 11:29-30
'Seek good and not evil, that you may live; And thus may the LORD God of hosts be with you, Just as you have said! Hate evil, love good, And establish justice in the gate! Perhaps the LORD God of hosts May be gracious to the remnant of Joseph.' Amos 5:14-15
'Then Jesus said to His disciples, "If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. "For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it; but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it. "For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his soul?' Matthew 16:24-26

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I Am is in control. Rest in that peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ali, We will continue to see Prophecy unfold before our eye's before Jesus's return ... All cont.to be RAPTURE READY..Pray for souls to be saved. Love in Christ to all.. RESPECTFULLY ... the older prophet..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely pray for lost souls. LORD bless.

      Delete