Wednesday, June 28, 2017


'Then He said to His disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.' Matthew 9:37
I ask the LORD; 'when will You return'?  He replied....

"I AM will return at an hour you think not. When you are not looking, I will appears to take My bride home.

Prepare for My soon coming, but work as if I AM will not return for millennium. Remember you know not the day nor the hour so work hard in My fields. As labors for The King plant and water that I may have an increase. Do not be so enthralled with My return that you neglect harvest time. If you have planted nothing, there is nothing for others to water and there will be no harvest."

'Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.' 2 Timothy 2:15

'Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest'? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.' John 4:35
'I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.' John 9:4

No comments:

Post a Comment