Monday, June 5, 2017


'Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance.' James 1:2-3
"Donald Trump is a man of great strength of character. He has been chosen to fulfill My plans for this nation. Pray as you have been told for those in authority. Evil forces have come against him to defeat My plans. Prayers of the righteous avail much. Pray for his family. Difficult days are coming to this nation. Have I not told you that in this world you will have trouble but be of good cheer I have overcome the world? 

Mighty is your God. Praise Me for I AM is worthy of all praise. Stand in the gap and pray fervently for this nation and its leaders. The times of testing draw ever closer. My people must go through much hardship. Tested, tried, refined, purified that they can be molded and shaped as I desire.

Do not think it strange when the refiners fire begins to burn away the sin in your life. All have sinned and all come short of My glory. This must be or you are not children of the King. Do not grow weary in well doing for you will reap if you faint not. My love tests and prunes that I will be glorified when you stand robed in My righteousness instead of your rags of sin and shame."

'...so that the proof of your faith, being more precious than gold which is perishable, even though tested by fire, may be found to result in praise and glory and honor at the revelation of Jesus Christ...' 1 Peter 1:7
'And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war.' Revelation 19:11
'Yet those who wait for the LORD will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.' Isaiah 40:31
'Be glad in the LORD and rejoice, you righteous ones; And shout for joy, all you who are upright in heart.' Psalm 32:11







2 comments:

  1. Ali, thank you for sharing. Just wanted to let you know that your time here is worth it. I was on watch with my grandfather last month on hospice care. He only had days to live. I read him some Bible verses you posted and we were both encouraged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To God be the glory....great things He has done. His word never returns void. LORD bless.

      Delete