Saturday, July 1, 2017

'He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.' Psalm 23:2-3

"Rest My children...rest and relax in the knowledge that I have redeemed you, you are Mine. Trust in My goodness to bring My promises  to fulfillment. Trust in the goodness of your God. You are loved with an everlasting love. Rest in the assurance that I will never leave you nor forsake you. Rest in My love...rest in Me.

Keep your heart and mind stayed on Me. Do not become preoccupied with what others may be doing, keep your heart and your mind stayed on Me."

'Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.' Matthew 11:28-30
'In peace I will both lie down and sleep, For You alone, O LORD, make me to dwell in safety.' Psalm 4:8
'For the mind set on the flesh is death, but the mind set on the Spirit is life and peace...' Romans 8:6
'And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.'Romans 12:2

5 comments:

  1. It's so interesting, I have not been on this site for a while, but as I read through your posts they are very similar to what I have in my journal as I seek the Lord on correlating days. It is such a wonderful confirmation that i am hearing him. I appreciate you sharing what hes saying to you. He's is so faithful to speak to us if we would but listen to him. We have such a faithful, generous Lord.
    Blessings to you.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A confirmation for me as well. Thank you. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Thanks be to Father God,Son Jesus & the Holy Ghost! Thanks Ali & Jen! Love to all in Jesus's name! Watch the World continually dismantle before our eyes! Keeping our eyes on The triune God. His coming is sooner than later!Carrying on in our lives, looking up, winning souls for the Kingdom while there's still time..AMEN!... RESPECTFULLY..His Servant,..THE OLDER PROPHET

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and AMEN.!!!.. LORD bless. We must keep looking up and reaching out.

      Delete
  3. The Lord Bless As Well...

    ReplyDelete