Saturday, March 25, 2017


'Wake up, and strengthen the things that remain, which were about to die; for I have not found your deeds completed in the sight of My God.' Revelation 3:2
"I will not allow My children to be destroyed. The enemy will try; bringing great opposition against My redeemed, but he is powerless. He cannot penetrate My armor nor pass through My blood. You are secure in Me.

'Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.' Ephesians 6:11
Dark days of disappointment and grief are coming. Remember what you have read, what you know to be truth. The greatness of your God will overshadow all opposition, doubt and fear.

Stand strong My children, stand strong for you do not stand alone. Wake up, wake up. You are losing ground. The enemy advances and you are not prepared."

'Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.' 1 Corinthians 16:13
'For You are my lamp, O LORD; And the LORD illumines my darkness.' 2 Samuel 22:29
'The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.' John 10:10

2 comments:

  1. HI, Praying along with these videos has helped me. One mentioned that we can get off track and there are spirits assigned to hinder us. We ask the Lord to Contend for us against these spirits. Here's a sample one:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yIMuCk28YQ
    Prayer Against Demonic Oppression, Oppressive spirits - shake the wicked off

    ReplyDelete