Monday, March 13, 2017

'I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.' Revelation 22:13

"My goodness, My grace, My mercy have been ridiculed, abused, profaned in the church and around the world. My blood will never lose its power yet My children move about powerless, defeated by the tricks, temptations and trials of this world. My people have allowed hollow promises to raise them from their knees, they now stand in joyful expectation of the good days ahead.

You see circumstances, but you do not see Christ. You walk by sight, but not by faith. In defiance you stand against the truth found only in My Word. Circumstances will change, I AM the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end.  I change not.

You brazenly claim blessings...your eyes are dimmed to truth. Begin now to look beyond today; look closely at the hollow promises, the trials, setbacks, disappointments and see the cross.

For what does it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul?" (Mark 8:36; Matthew 16:16)

'God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.' Psalm 46:1

'You will keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, for in Yah, the LORD, is everlasting strength.' Isaiah 26:3-4

'Therefore since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.' Hebrews 12:1-2


No comments:

Post a Comment