Friday, March 31, 2017

The dream was vivid and troubling, a dream I will never forget.

I stood looking down upon the carcass of a dead lion. Stripped of all fur, his bare skin was blue. Kneeling over the lion was a man holding a knife. I watched in horror as the man began to systematically cut away pieces of the lion. 

I awoke and began to sob as Holy Spirit gave me the understanding of this most troubling dream. 

The lion was The Lion of the tribe of Judah; Yeshua, JESUS. The man represented the church, the shepherds. Taking The Word they cut it up to better fit their own religious and teaching philosophies. 

'And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.' John 1:14

The LORD would say: "you have taken My Word, twisting and cutting away truth until it has become doctrines of demons. But to your great shame the vast majority of those who call themselves christians do not know My Word so they do not know the difference."

'Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron...' 1 Timothy 4:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment