Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"There will be no peace for The Prince of Peace has been rejected. 

Shout it from the housetops, proclaim for all to hear - you oh man have rejected the only One who can save. You have rejected good, embraced evil and brought shame and reproach upon your land.

The darkest of nights will be as day as evil spreads across the land. What could have been can be no longer. Evil reigns supreme in hearts and minds. Millions drank from polluted streams and now sickness fills their soul. Where are the warriors, where are My watchmen, where are the servants of the Most High?  Why do stand gazing at the pollution and take no action?

Pray for your family, pray for your friends. Continue to be light to all you can. Some will listen, some will mock and some will ignore My message, but all must be told... Repent for the kingdom of God is near."

"Where is the wise man? Where is the scribe? Where is the debater of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?" 1 Corinthians 1:20

"I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears." Psalm 34:4
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." Philippians 4:6
"...in whom we have boldness and confident access through faith in Him." Ephesians 3:12

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Ali for all your words. I am trying to get the word out but most scoff or ignore. One is my husband, he ignores. I pray that God will open his eyes sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abba Father, I come in The Name of Your Son JESUS/ Yeshua and ask that you reveal truth. Give Sherry boldness to speak and patience to endure. Open her husband eye. I thank you my LORD that you hear us and lovingly answer when we call out to You. Amen & AMEN

      Delete