Sunday, September 11, 2016


"Defiant man will rebel no longer, for he will bow or he will be broken, as wave upon wave of judgments are poured out on the wicked nations of the world. My laws you have ignored, My love you spurned, My forgiveness you took advantage of as you went the way of the evil one. The choice you have made is obvious as you continually reject the goodness of your God.

September will bring many heartaches. The gates of hell will swing wide and through that opening, that portal, will emerge unimagined horror. Demonic forces which have been long restrained will be restrained no longer. Repent for the kingdom of God is near. Open portals will usher in natural disasters designed to weaken many whose faith is in the things of this world. Extreme weather will come to many areas of the world. America will not be exempt from the tidal wave of calamity. Calamities designed to break, but I AM will bind if you will cry out to Me in these times of trial and testing.

Nation after nation will see wickedness manifest in ways you will not understand. Lives will be in turmoil - none realize the depravity soon coming as the day approaches. Hearts and minds unable to comprehend the magnitude of heartbreak and devastation as evil is unleashed upon one then another.

The power of the cross will lift you from defeat to victory, from heartache to healing. Embrace the goodness of your God. Know that I do all things well. You will weep and mourn for all that must come about but be assured, 'I will never leave you or forsake you.' Great woes but greater victories if you will look to Me and not the circumstances. 'Why so downcast oh my soul, put your trust in God.'"


"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in God: for I shall yet praise Him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalm 43:5

"One nation then another will experience great disastrous, cataclysmic events to bring much destruction to their nations. Designed to devastate, but I AM will bring many lost to faith in this time. A faith in JESUS Christ, a faith that cannot be shaken, though the winds may blow and hearts quake in fear their faith will remain strong as they steady themselves on The Rock, My Son - their Saviour; LORD of all."


"...strengthen the disciples by encouraging them to continue in the faith and by telling them, "It is necessary to pass through many troubles on our way into the kingdom of God." Acts 14:22



"The tentacles of evil have reached far and wide. Oh wicked generation, a generation of deceived and manipulated sheep - Repent!  The days of judgment fast approach. Are you ready? Are you prepared? No, NO, I say, for your hearts are far from Me. Awake! Awake! Stand strong in the anointing of your great God. Quickly comes times of testing to test the resolve of man. Your faith will be tested, many will fail the test, but many will see the time and reach out to Me for Refuge and for Strength."  Hallelujah.!!.


12 comments:

  1. Sobering words but yet encouraging. I just can't get people to wake up. Thank you for all you do Ali to get the word out. God is with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes it does feel like we plow through mud, but stay the course. With God, all things are possible. Blessings.

      Delete
  2. Ali.
    The past years, I've honestly lost count, have been full of trials, testing and heartache with rays of His grace, love and mercy breaking through to revive my weary soul. I've just come through another wave and He's helping me to find my footing again to stand upon His sure foundation.Today He's telling me the same thing He's telling you and I know the preparing is over and we're about to see the things we've been hearing about for so long. In seeing my utter weakness, blindness, deafness, nakedness, etc. I've been asking to buy from Him this gold He speaks of. I honestly don't know if I'm ready for what's ahead. It certainly doesnt "feel" like it. It's going to have to be Him coming to fullness in me.
    Thank you for being a source of confirmation, as I have been walking alone on this journey for sometime. One day, in our eternal home you will get a huge hug.
    Eternally His,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS: might also recommended the book "The Insanity of God" by Nik Ripken.

      Delete
  3. I will look forward to the hug. I understand testing and heartache very well, many, many of us do. On July 6th our daughter passed after a long battle with cancer. Our brief heartache turned to great joy as we stood firm on Isaiah 26:3. He IS faithful, He WILL take of us. We are NOT alone. Keep an eternal perspective, wrap yourself in Yeshua/JESUS Ephesians 6 armor and trust even in the midst of darkness. He loves us so much. LORD bless

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, so sorry for the suffering and loss of your precious daughter. I understand what you are saying about Isaiah 26:3. It's a chapter He's also given me over the last couple of years. He really is so good and faithful as He leads us through the process of being made into His image.
      Thank you for sharing your wisdom. I will look into that book.
      Blessings.
      Jen

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear about your daughter. I went to a memorial service that had a great mipace on me yesterday. This is what I shared on FB:
    I am having a life changing day, week… I just came from a memorial service. Someone, I did not know personally, but his life now has forever impacted me as they told his testimony.

    Steve, deceased at 48, was described by his son as a very compassionate outgoing person. He accepted all people unconditionally, but was willing to tell them that they were wrong if they were living in sin. He did not judge them.

    Telling others when they need to turn to God is the most compassionate thing we can do.

    The pastor talked about how we as Americans live life in a bubble. We find something comfortable and stay with it. The pastor focused on Job. He has come to the conclusion that Job’s wife was most likely not a believer. When tragedy struck her theology could no longer believe in God. She lived in a comfortable bubble and now it had burst.

    Then as an unhelpful act, she blamed God, and wanted Job to do so as well. We like to blame the people who have had the tragedy happens to them b/c it does not mesh w/ our thinking. They must have done something to deserve it. We can have God in our head, but not our hearts.

    Are our lives filled with compassion, love, mercy…? This is why America has not changed b/c we do not show these qualities of the Lord to the world.

    When tragedy strikes we need to put all our thinking down and surrender to the Lord. If we loose someone, tell the Lord you are deeply hurt, but keep trusting Him. We are not going to understand why, because we are not God. We need to answer with Job, “Far be it from me that I should justify you (his wife). Until I die I will not put away my integrity from me.”
    Job 27:5
    Thank-you for your testimony of staying on the wall even when tradegy struck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, we must continually keep standing on the promises of God. Circumstances change, our God never does. LORD bless.

      Delete
  5. What a strong word, Ali. I have followed your blog for just a few months now but have recently sensed an intensity and escalation in the warnings you have shared, and also feel that same level of intensity myself and in my own quiet times with the Lord. I feel torn somewhere amid the spectrum of frustration, desperation, and righteous anger toward those who are asleep and/or are in spiritual rebellion, and yet also great hope in my Savior and His soon return. Even just this morning I found myself humbled once again and seeking forgiveness for my lack of patience with those who have ears but refuse to hear. Thank you for your faithfulness to keep warning, even when it feels like ko one is listening. God's Word will never return void and in that I take great solace. God bless you sister. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I too sensed a change in what I was hearing in my spirt and agree the warnings has become more urgent. Abba Father desires none be lost, but that all would come to faith in our Messiah Yeshua - Christ JESUS our LORD. Continue to speak truth to the lost, continue to pray, weep and mourn for we were once where they are. He who has promised is faithful, LORD bless you as well.

      Delete
  6. Thank you Ali! This was a confirmation to me for me to release this word that God gave me last Friday! If you don't mind, here's the word God gave me: https://disciplinare.wordpress.com/2016/09/11/big-changes-ahead/

    Time is short. May we all run into His arms and follow Him with abandonment. God bless & keep you, Ali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mark for sharing. I am happy to post the link. Yes, time is short, I pray the remnant is prepared. LORD bless.

      Delete