Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The LORD would have us understand that regardless of what our future holds, realize He holds our future. The following is a word to comfort and strengthen those that belong to Him. Take it to the LORD in prayer.

"Challenges to your faith will soon creep into your lives. Unaware, many will stumble, but you will not fall if you remain steady on The Rock. Your faith will be greatly tested in days ahead. Be aware, be persistent in your commitment to Me. Continue on the narrow path, take a stand for righteousness and be vigilant  in your service to the LORD.

Your future rests in My hand. Never doubt that you are safe under the shelter of My wing. My peace, My protection available to all who will call upon the Name of the LORD."

"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Isaiah 26:3

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7
"These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world." John 16:33
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." Romans 12:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment