Tuesday, April 5, 2016

"Your power is in My blood, your strength is in My Word. The Author, The Perfecter of your faith has given My children all they need to fight and win each battle. You are often defeated for your tools are rusted, your armor worn and your faith in question. You do not believe 'I AM that I AM' You too often say, 'yes, but...' Do not doubt, do not question. Discernment is given to those who ask. Seek Me, seek to be a faithful witness. Seek My Truth, accept no counterfeit. Seek Righteousness. 

Do not take for granted what is spoken by your government. Be very guarded in your responses from this day forward. Limit responses, limit trust, limit your involvement in things of this world. Go higher, reach out and take hold of My Word. Await My word. I will not allow My righteous to stumble and fall. Mark the days well, guard your heart and watch your back. You must not see with your heart. Do not allow emotions to cloud your judgement. The greatness of My glory will soon be overshadowed by unimagined challenges in your daily life. Struggling to maintain many will give out and give in to compromise and be defeated by the enemy.

My apostles prayed daily for wisdom, knowledge and discernment and you must do the same. My children today battle the same enemy My children battled when My Son walked the earth. There really is nothing new under the sun. The same enemy, the same battle plan. Read and study My Word and get ready to engage in the battle."


"For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement..." Leviticus 17:11

"What has been is what will be, and what has been done is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9 

7 comments:

  1. I received this Word from Abba Father for all @ 11:56PM 4/4/16. I believe it flows with your word.
    My Word have I hidden in your heart child that you may not sin against Me. Fret not my sweet child, you are doing well. The enemy comes to sift you as wheat but you are Mine. I declare you an overcomer. Nothing snatches you out of my hand. The Great I AM. Then the song "This is the Air I Breath" flowed out of my heart. https://youtu.be/K-0EgzOWkvc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at the synchronicity of the Spirit. The Lord has been pressing me to ask for wisdom and discernment, and not to waiver in my faith. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ali, keep fighting the good fight of faith for the Lord is with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Him we can do valiantly...... LORD bless

      Delete
  4. Ali, this message was needed at this hour. God bless your servitude in our Lord Jesus Christ. God Bless

    ReplyDelete