Tuesday, April 19, 2016

'It is no secret what God can do.What He's done for others, He'll do for you. With arms wide open He'll pardon, restore, strengthen, empower, heal, deliver...you."'The words to this old song rang in my heart as I prayed.  We serve an Almighty God - a God of more than enough, a God of all sufficiency who gives hope to the hopeless, strength to the weak, eternal life to the sinner and grace and mercy to all.

"The glorious return of The Saviour and King is upon you. Many, many are not prepared. My remnant is small, the harvest plentiful the laborers few. Who will work in My fields? Who will be counted among the faithful?"


"Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, then comes the harvest’? Look, I tell you, lift up your eyes, and see that the fields are white for harvest." John 4:35

"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few." Matthew 9:37
"And they will look to the earth, but behold, distress and darkness, the gloom of anguish. And they will be thrust into thick darkness." Isaiah 8:22

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I visited your website and posted a comment on 4/19/16 post. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. I saw that VIDEO of The Babies And I cryed and Cryer .. so Amazing . I Loved it..... Abba The King if Kings is Coming soon .....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda,
    Indeed He is!
    -Kenzel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ali,
    Thank you for your visit to my blog and your comment. I had no idea that experience and the words The Lord gave me to share it would provide Blessings for others.
    -Kenzel

    ReplyDelete