Friday, April 1, 2016

Received this morning from Perry Stone Ministries regarding the Ohio Valley.  As with all prophetic words, take them to the LORD in prayer.


"PROPHETIC VISION THIS MORNING! 3/31/16... Early this morning I saw a vision of troops in the mountains - in this case West Virginia, ( which is part of Ohio Valley) that were practicing for some type of crisis. Some were in camo, others with hoods similar to a SWAT team, and other seemed to be linked with foreign nations. They were getting ready to move on a town. I was in a house and wanted to Periscope, but knew they could track it and actually knew my phone was being tracked. I kept peering out the window as they moved closer. Suddenly, I saw where they had arrested hundreds of people and were detaining them. Eventually they came into the house asking for me. I said the strangest think to them. I said, "Gentlemen, you know that the terrorist are on American soil and the government is secretly preparing for the biggest terror attack in history." Then I followed up with, "You know that Al Queda has in their possession a nuclear device..." I had nothing on my mind and had a very restless night last night, waking up continually which is rare for me. This was very vivid and clear, and I knew the government knew something they were not telling people.
On another note, I can sense a brewing storm. Men who control politics in America are running scared and have threatened to take over the conventions this year and not select the person the people select (whomever that may be). If this occurs there will be war in the streets against the establishment that will make the 1960's anti-war protest seem mild. The Globalist have an agenda and several candidates are messing up their plans if they take high positions.
Something big is just around the corner and we need to be prepared first and foremost in prayer. I will Periscope a few hours from now and add more to this that I won't put on Facebook for reasons I will not state. It will be under "More Info on the Threat." Please re-post this to as many as possible, as I believe this was a warning and we must pray over any warning." Perry Stone Ministries

9 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, What is his website address? I'd like to read more on his site. Thank you and God bless you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Ali, doesn't Perry's vision confirm your Ohio Valley prophecy. I had a vision sometime last year of a city street that was laid waste. The pic in my vision was orangish and everything was burned. I don't know if the orange symbolizes an EMP or a nuclear attack.
    Thank you so much for sharing what the Lord has given to you. God Bless You,
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem there is a warning for the Ohio Valley. The LORD is so faithful, loving and kind. How great is our God.!!. LORD bless.

      Delete
  3. Hi Ali, thanks for passing on this warning. I have posted something on the April 19th through May 1st time frame.

    http://www.penitenziagite2016.blogspot.co.nz/2016/04/be-prepared-for-major-events-april-19th.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John, I will check it out. LORD bless.

      Delete
  4. Hi Ali,
    God bless you for all that you do. I was wondering if there have been any updates to Perry's vision.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am unaware of any but I do not check his website on a regular basis. The information I posted was sent to me by a friend. Perhaps a search of his site would be helpful for you. LORD bless.

      Delete
  5. Hi Ali,
    May God richly bless you for all that you do. I was wondering if there have been any updates from Perry Stone concerning this vision.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete