The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts via email.

Friday, August 30, 2013

I am a Christian but don’t attend church except Christmas and Easter. Sunday is “family time” - and besides, don’t want to miss kickoff.

I am a Christian but seldom read the bible. What with work, soccer, PTA, boy scouts, football and chores, there is just no time.

I am a Christian but need to unwind after a hard week. A drink with the guys just takes the edge off.

I am a Christian but…….

“Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them.. Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.

If you love Me, you will keep my commandments.” John 14

2 comments:

  1. I got a good chuckle from this one. I hear these excuses all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad what many consider "Christianity"

    "Harvest has passed, summer has ended, but we are not saved." Jeremiah 8:20

    ReplyDelete