Monday, January 23, 2012

Please pray for this young believer.

The Iranian Christian News Agency, Mohabat News, reports the news from an Arabic Christian agency, Al-Haqiqah, that Abdollah Al-sabah, a Kuwaiti prince, has publicly denounced his Muslim faith and has embraced Christianity. The agency broadcasted an audio file where the prince declared, “First of all, I totally agree with the distribution of this audio file and I now declare that if they kill me because of this audio file, then I’ll go into the presence of Jesus Christ and be with him for all eternity.”

He also said, “I’m satisfied with whatever they do to me, because the truth in the Bible has guided me to the right way.”

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment