Wednesday, October 18, 2023

 Unbelievable will be the dark days ahead. 

Awake, Awake. Hear the voice strong and mighty calling forth My warriors.

Arise and stand up for the ways of God are being trampled in market place and halls of government. Awake and hear My voice. Seek My will, My way and follow where I will lead. Pray and seek My face.

You will see amazing things in days and weeks ahead. The glory of God will explode, sending shock waves throughout the world. Now is not the time to whimper nor whine. Now is the time to prepare for battle. It will be fierce for some, others will concede and be at ease...for awhile.  (spiritual or physical battle? time will tell)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”  Joshua 1:9

Prepare now and stand strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment