Saturday, October 28, 2023

When you cannot see and don't understand, walk in The Word. Let The Word be your guide. ABBA' heart is filled with love. Love for His children, love for the fallen, the weary the worn. His heart aches for those who have turned away from His Truth to embrace a world of corrupt thinking and devious mindsets. He knows what must happen to those who refuse the goodness of God. 

Do not look at what is going on with your natural vision. Become keenly aware that I AM is not resting or weary. Nothing escapes My attention, Nothing!  The gates of hell have tried and failed to destroy My people. My people, My remnant will be taken care of. Fear Not!

“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; you are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior" Isaiah, Chapter 43

Great upheaval in coming to the nations of the world. Evil has sworn to destroy My plans, My purposes, My people. But evil will not prevail. Time is now to see the plentiful harvest of souls. Be convinced of this; that He Who has begun His good work will see it to its completion.  What I began, I will end. What I do, I will do until My plans and My purposes are fulfilled. All things are under My watchful eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment