Thursday, September 28, 2023

What awaits the lost is grievous, yet still they refuse. My hand is extended still so many refuse to take it and be set free. I can do no more than offer. Calvary was the invitation, written, signed with blood. Still millions refuse. Keep heart and mind on Me.

Fear of Me is an awareness that I have created all things. that without Me the world would be formless and void. The fear of the LORD is to acknowledge Who I am and what I have provided, taking nothing for granted. Fear is knowing I hold life and death in the palm of My hand. That My power is infinite, eternal. 

Fear of Me is not fright, but faith. Faith in the goodness of your God.

"You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you." Isaiah 26:3

Keep your pace steady, your eyes fixed on the path ahead. I will make a way. Give thanks with a grateful heart. 

There will be streams in your desert. Trust in the goodness of your God and live under His glory cloud. Follow the Spirit of Holy fire. When it grows dark, look up.  I AM with you and together we will make it through. 

Eternity awaits. Be at peace. Stand strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment