Saturday, September 2, 2023

 We (Christians) have come to a place of compromise in America. Rather than taking a stand we have taken a turn and began to follow the ways of the world.

Refusing to fight, our weapons rust, our hearts fail us for fear and Christ is not honored. 

"O, that My people would stand."

Will you stand when all looks dreary? Will you praise when all seems lost? Prepare yourself for impact. Great upheavals coming upon America. Pushed to the limit, America will implode from within. Evil will increase while so many falter and faint under pressure. Stand up My children, your Father has it all in His control. Man will stumble, man will fail, I change not. Trust your ABBA to take care of all things that seem to be out of control.

Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him, my salvation and my God. Psalm 43:5

I change not. Cling to Me and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment