Friday, January 4, 2019

"Times of deliverance are upon you.  Time to reflect, reconnect, repent and reconcile. My yoke is easy My burden light, Matthew 11:28-30.

[Urgent: 1/5/19... NP much evil. Pray against her power of persuasion, her influence over others. Remember you wrestle not against flesh and blood...PRAY]

What awaits man in days ahead...the anguish of soul, the evilness of spirits, the pride and arrogance of man, will catch many by surprise. Those not anchored in TheTruth will fall.  Millions have been told lies, lies passing as truth.  Millions have based their life, their destiny on lies.

God wants you wealthy. If you are sick, it is the result of your own sin. God is not a god of wrath but a god of love. We all worship the same god. On and on the lies continue, flowing forth from church, mosque and synagogue. I have called My church to live in The Light yet millions continue to live in darkness. I have called My church to be My witness yet millions continue to accept lies as they abandon The Truth.

12/27/18...2019 will be a year of much change. Upheaval, trouble on all fronts. America is not exempt from these evils; for long ago America sold her birthright for money, power and the glory of the world. Yes, America will fall and hard will be her fall. Millions are not prepared for her great fall. Repent My people (if MY people who are called by MY Name will humble themselves, PRAY....and turn from their wicked ways...2 Chronicles 7:14). Repent I cry but My Words fall on deaf ears. So be it. America has made her decision and now the consequences are her' to bear.

12/28/18...Let My glory fill your life. Do not allow life to destroy the glory I have promised. Embrace Me, love Me as I have loved you. Make Me a part of your every day. My glory is My presence. In days ahead you will need My presence. Many obstacles to your faith will come in 2019. Prepare for trials and problems through prayer and bible reading. Learn My Word. 2019 will bring hardship for many. The church has failed to teach and train My people, she will suffer greatly for her lack of commitment to Truth. Remain faithful, expect the unexpected. Church leaders will fall under the weight of their sin. Pray that you enter not into temptation, the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak, Matthew 26:41.

12/30/18...As the new year approaches, become aware of the fallenness of man, their failures, rebellion, discord, hatred of others. 2019 will see the increase of evil in the land for satan feels he has gained control of your nation. Speak to My remnant 'Take Back, take back what the enemy has stolen. Your weapons are not carnal but mighty for the pulling down of strongholds, 2 Corinthians 10:4.

As I drifted off to sleep, I heard Holy Spirit say, 'There is a difference between the church and MY church.' The following is what I heard in my spirit the following evening...."The church is failing...My church will endure. The church has lost its first love...My church is rooted and grounded in faith. The church seeks approval...My church seeks righteousness. The church desires position...My church desires humility. The church will fall...My church will stand and proclaim The Glory of The LORD.

......I will build MY church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it." Matthew 16:18

No comments:

Post a Comment