Tuesday, January 1, 2019

On 9 December, 2018 Holy Spirit spoke....

"Your calling is to shake the sheep and awaken the wandering. Focus on what My church has lost. Others see not what you see and you do not see what they see. You are part of the body and a body functions as a whole.

I have shifted your calling away from prophecy, and now you must speak life back into the dead. My church has drifted far, far away from its calling. Call the redeemed back to righteousness. Call the wanderers back to the narrow way, the sheep back to the fold. Most will not listen, desiring instead to focus on the sensational, the WOW word, but do what I have called you to do. There remains a remnant, small, yet strong and mighty. With those I Am well pleased. With millions of others...you have been warned.

The heart of man is wicked, deceitful, disobedient and cruel. Without My Spirit men would destroy each other. I have come that they might have life, not death. I have come yet millions continue to reject My Truth."

The heart of awatchmanonthewall as 2018 ends making way for 2019....I watched as things spoken in secret were revealed and I wondered 'where is the church?' I stood by as one after another fell under the weight of sin and I wondered 'where is the church?' My eyes fill with tears as I watch my nation fall farther and farther away from JEHOVAH God, falling deeper and deeper into sin and I wonder....'where is the church?'

What awaits America in 2019.....

"My church, called to be a beacon on a hill, a lighthouse in the darkness, a shelter in the time of storm has thrown the sheep to the wolves, tarnished the truth, slandered the Saviour and weakened the word. America will fall because Americans will not repent. Her days are numbered, her time is short. As a nation she has allowed dissention to reign. As a people self gratification has, for too long, ruled the heart of man. The church in America has refused correction, embraced sin and allowed the doctrine of demons to spew forth from the pulpit; yet she sees herself as righteous and holy before Me.

2019 will see much destruction. Evil forces will bring much turmoil to many nations. Heartache and loss will fill many with dread, depression and fear. Homes will be lost, lives destroyed. The time is at hand. I have withheld My judgments many days yet repentence has not come. Now many will see what sin and disobedience has brought upon them. Many will cry out to be hidden from Me, but few will cry out to be sheltered by Me. Great devastation in 2019. Governments will topple, rulers will fall, disaster will strike.

Seek the LORD while He may be found. Call upon Him while He is near. Let the weak say they are strong. Find your strength in Me for the turbulent days of 2019."

After completion of this post Holy Spirit directed me to Jeremiah Chpt. 6 - Please read, keeping America and other nations around the world in mind as you read.

"And they cried to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of the one who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb." Revelation 6:16

"Say to them, 'As I live!' declares the Lord GOD, 'I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that the wicked turn from his way and live Turn back, turn back from your evil ways...."Ezekiel 33:11

"...but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish." Luke 13:3

No comments:

Post a Comment