Thursday, November 1, 2018

Several years ago I received the following three dreams over a period of about a month. God is speaking clearly to His people. He has been speaking to many for years; others only a few weeks. Some listen, others shrug their shoulders, ignore the admonition and forget. I have been one who heard His voice yet ignored My calling. To my shame I filed these dreams away, forgetting....until last night. Last night, I ask Abba Father why I did not receive dreams and visions. He reminded me of these three dreams and the fact I had not shared them with His people. In obedience I share them now.

I hung suspended in mid air. Below me lay the lifeless blue form of a once majestic lion. Stately and proud he now lay a distant reminder of what had once been so grand. (Blue is the third primary color. It spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God. It is the most sublime subject and color which represents, biblically, the Word of God. The 15th Chapter of Numbers, verses 38-41 denote this biblical meaning of Blue (fringe of the borders a ribband of blue. This I did not know until today). Realizing the lion was dead brought tears to my eyes. I watched as a man approached. With knife in hand, he bent down over the lion and began to cut away at the body. (Even after these many years this is very difficult to recall.  Perhaps my reason for hesitation).

"Then one of the [twenty-four] elders said to me, “Stop weeping! Look closely, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has overcome and conquered! He can open the scroll and [break] its seven seals.” Revelation 5:5

"And the Word (Christ) became flesh, and lived among us; and we [actually] saw His glory, glory as belongs to the [One and] only begotten Son of the Father, [the Son who is truly unique, the only One of His kind, who is] full of grace and truth (absolutely free of deception). John 1:14

Interpretation:  The lion...The Lion of the Tribe of Judah has indeed become flesh but men prefer their darkness to The Light He offers. Determining to silence The Word, to destroy The Lion men have begun to chip away at The Word to kill, steal and destroy His message of hope and healing.

Some time later a second dream...I stood outside a tent filled with men and women. I did not enter the tent but could hear their laughter. Within my spirit I knew that those inside the tent were engaged in revelry and sexual relations. Holy Spirit spoke. "This is My church. No longer a house of prayer it has become a house of prostitution."

"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

"You took some of your clothes, made for yourself high places of various colors and played the harlot on them, which should never come about nor happen. "You also took your beautiful jewels made of My gold and of My silver, which I had given you, and made for yourself male images that you might play the harlot with them. Ezekiel 16:16-17"

Again - Holy Spirit came in the middle of the night.

I was standing near a large cliff, surrounded by cars.  One by one I heard the engines start and could see the cars moving toward the edge of the cliff. I began shouting stop, STOP...but no one heard me. I waved my arms, running toward the cars, none took notice. I became almost hysterical as I frantically searched for the keys to turn off the engines and stop the cars. As quickly as it began, the dream ended.

Interpretation:  (from Holy Spirit)  "Yet they did not listen to Me and obey Me or bend their ear [to hear Me], but stiffened their neck; they did more evil and behaved worse than their fathers.You shall speak all these words to them, but they will not listen to you; and you shall [also] call to them, but they will not answer you. You shall say to them, ‘This is the nation that did not obey the voice of the Lord their God or accept correction and warning; truth and faithfulness have perished and have completely vanished from their mouths. Jeremiah 7:26-28"

No comments:

Post a Comment