Tuesday, November 6, 2018

"My people will sit and soak, they will stand and proclaim...but they refuse to go where I send them and do what I have told them to do.

Great tribulation is coming upon this nation, lives will be shattered, hearts broken but where is My church?  Selfish and self centered she sits in her ivory towers and painted palaces but seldom do I hear..."here am I LORD, send me."  Times of great testing will come to all men, hearts will grow cold, hard. Not understanding what is happening, with unregenerate sinful lives, tens of thousands will turn away; blaming Me they will return to the darkness of the world."

"Now, brothers, I know that you acted in ignorance [not fully aware of what you were doing], just as your rulers did also. And so God has fulfilled what He foretold by the mouth of all the prophets, that His Christ (Messiah, Anointed) would suffer. So repent [change your inner self—your old way of thinking, regret past sins] and return [to God—seek His purpose for your life], so that your sins may be wiped away [blotted out, completely erased], so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord [restoring you like a cool wind on a hot day]; and that He may send [to you] Jesus, the Christ, who has been appointed for you, whom heaven must keep until the time for the [complete] restoration of all things about which God promised through the mouth of His holy prophets from ancient time." Acts 3:17-21

"Days of great turmoil, rage, anguish loom large upon the horizion. My people, you are not prepared. Oh, how My heart grieves for My bride, My chosen...but you are not ready.  Oil your lamps, restore what has been broken, seek Me.

Above all else, desire intimacy with Me. Time is so short, so very short and you are unprepared."

"Then the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins, who took their lamps and went to [a]meet the bridegroom. Five of them were foolish [thoughtless, silly, and careless], and five were wise [far-sighted, practical, and sensible]. For when the foolish took their lamps, they did not take any [extra] oil with them, but the wise took flasks of oil along with their lamps. Now while the bridegroom was delayed, they all began to nod off, and they fell asleep. But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Look! The bridegroom [is coming]! Go out to meet Him." Matthew 25:1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment