Saturday, October 7, 2017

'But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised.' 1 Corinthians 2:14"The attitudes and life choices of man has driven them far far from Me. Man chooses to follow a path that does not satisfy. It offers much and delivers little. Man gropes for what appears will bring satisfaction but in the end delivers only more heartache.

Judgment will come to your land. Though it tarry never doubt it will come. Man is unprepared physically, but more importantly man is unprepared spiritually for what is coming upon the earth. I delay that man may recognize and embrace My grace, mercy and love.

What profit to man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul? (Mark 8:36) Man' plans seldom include Me. He strives for a better life...futility all is futility apart from Me. Man plays the games of the world with flute and lyre. He plays the game of fools. A day comes; quickly it is coming when all that is not rooted and grounded in Me will burn, disappearing as smoke in the wind, yet man plays on.

Do not squander the time My children. Do not squander the time."

'For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation to all men...' Titus 2:11
'For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God...' Ephesians 2:8
'Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...' 1 Peter 1:3
'Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?' Romans 8:35

4 comments:

  1. This is a good word. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Holy Spirit has spoken, may we not squander the time. LORD bless.

      Delete
  2. Hi Ali, I was wondering how much time do you spend in prayer, praise and reading the word each day and how long was it before you heard from the Lord? Ive been spending between 3 to 4 hours each day. Any advice? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One month after the SCOTUS decision to legalize same sex marriage (June 26, 2015) Holy Spirit spoke clearly to me... " America had 30 days to rise up & condemn the legalization of homosexual marriage. America remained silent; Christians neither rose up to condemn nor were pastors vocal in their opposition. America may have remained silent but God has not." At that time He called me as a watchman of His wall...admonishing me to speak boldly and not remain silent.

      Several years ago I had a dream...I saw myself standing before a banner which read "get ready and be prepared." I heard myself asking "how do I get ready and be prepared?" I heard these words " you read My Word, you study My Word and you pray". I try to live in an attitude of prayer & praise but cannot say I spend hours and hours in prayer and bible reading. He is my Abba (Papa) & I go to Him as a child goes to their daddy when they need help. My advise...Relax and enjoy getting to know your Abba.

      LORD bless. aw

      Delete