Wednesday, October 25, 2017

"Be still and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth." Psalm 46:10

"Sit quietly and listen. I do not speak as the world, I speak Spirit to spirit...in the quietness of your heart and soul I speak. You will not hear Me in the wind, you will not hear Me in the waves. You will hear Me as you quieten your spirit and be at rest. Wait upon Me to speak. Your world, accustomed to hurry, is not My world. Rest and find your peace in Me.

"Such great obstacles come against My people. Perils, troubles, misery...do not think your life will be easy. Your life will be hard as mine was hard. Read of My followers; difficulty after difficulty but they endured and praised Me and you must do the same. The servant is not above his master. Rely on Me. Do not take for granted your power for apart from Me you can do nothing. Take all to My throneroom, bath all in prayer. In days ahead an attitude of prayer will be needed to sustain. Drastic changes are on the way. My people learn now to live in an attitude of prayer.

Through much trouble you will enter the kingdom of heaven. Do not think it strange. Prepare for what comes. Like a good soldier prepare and live in an attitude of praise."

"Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!" Galatians 4:6

'Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. 'You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:12-13

"I wait for the LORD, my soul does wait, And in His word do I hope. My soul waits for the Lord More than the watchmen for the morning; Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning." Psalm 130:5-6



5 comments:

  1. Thanks Ali,...A M E N & A M E N!!.. RESPECTFULLY...the older prophet JESUS IS COMING FOR US SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you, my sister Ali. Thank you for your continued faithfulness as a Watchman and for sharing what our Lord is speaking to and through you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All glory, honor, credit and praise to our God and Father.

      Delete
  3. O Lord,I do really want to hear your voice but somehow I can't quieten my spirit and my heart unless you help me, please draw me to the deepest secret place and draw me close to you, for I longed to talk with you directly.

    ReplyDelete