Monday, August 8, 2016

"Man' faults, man' failures; have you not seen their ugliness? With patches and paint you attempt to hide what lies deep within. The camouflage with which you have hidden your sins will quickly be stripped away leaving millions exposed. Exposed, but not repentant.  Evil will continue, heating to a boiling point. Quickly will come the face of evil across this nation.

Barack Obama will make a decree soon that affects believers, begin now to pray for strength. He will soon initiate great persecution against the people of America. You have but a short time to prepare for what will soon befall your nation. Great anguish of soul for the many as those things they hoped in begin to fail.

Man will not repent because man is in rebellion to God. Your face is hard, your eyes blind to The Truth. You have rejected Me and now I reject you. Oh wicked man, your reward approaches. Take what you can now for quickly comes disaster and you will not survive the hand of the Almighty."

“Therefore prophesy against them all these words, and say to them:
‘The Lord will roar from on high,
And utter His voice from His holy habitation;
He will roar mightily against His fold.
He will give a shout, as those who tread the grapes,
Against all the inhabitants of the earth.

A noise will come to the ends of the earth—

For the Lord has a controversy with the nations;
He will plead His case with all flesh.
He will give those who are wicked to the sword,’ says the Lord.”
Thus says the Lord of hosts:
“Behold, disaster shall go forth
From nation to nation,
And a great whirlwind shall be raised up
From the farthest parts of the earth." Jeremiah 25:30-32


14 comments:

  1. Good morning brothers and sisters. I had been reading through Joshua passed several days. It is amazing how the Lord works things together. The scriptures about being strong and of a good courage have been on my heart and mind. Any idea what 'soon' is? A month, this year, next year? Anyone have thoughts on what this decree could be?

    Be strong in the Lord and in the power of his might.

    - Matthew Ford

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IMO, since BHO "should" leave office in January, soon perhaps is sooner than we might like and sooner then most are prepared for.

      Delete
    2. http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=550

      Many points to ponder from this article.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I already believe something is coming that will enable BHO to remain in office. Was curious what the decree might be.

      Delete
    4. Perhaps we will not have long to wait to find out. Now is our time to prepare,drawing closer to Abba Father, listening intently for the voice of Holy Spirit and sharing Salvation through Christ Jesus our LORD.

      Delete
    5. Very true! Can you please pray for me and my family? The Lord opened my eyes to the time we are in. My wife filed for divorce earlier this year. Her name is Cindy. The Lord appears to be opening the eyes of my son Jonah, but he has not surrendered to the Lord yet. We have three daughters as well.

      Delete
    6. MF, you and your family are in my prayers. With permission, I will post your latest comment. LORD bless your struggle and may the joy of the LORD be your strength.

      Delete
    7. May the LORD Bless you in the midst of your struggle.

      Delete
    8. Permission granted! I want more people praying. More people to be encouraged by my struggles. The Lord is doing a mighty work.

      Delete
    9. Praying for you as well Ali.

      Delete
  2. Wow, what a Word!! I'm reminded of my dream that God gave me a while ago. Summary is that I worked in the White House and Obama was there. During some kind of disaster/emergency (I heard "EMP" in the dream), I saw Obama and his administration just get up and leave, leaving all of us to fend for ourselves as we had to fight against wolves that were coming to devour us...

    There is NO hope in the government of man. There is NO support for us who follow Christ. NO rescuing from man. We must rely on God and God alone... God bless & keep you Ali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That goes right along with what the Lord told me about the Fall(autumn)Everything will change suddenly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing this confirmation. How very great and loving is our Abba. LORD bless.

      Delete
  4. Anonymous, I received your powerful comment but have chosen not to publish. You ended your comments and added your name. I did not feel I should publish your name. Your comment has been deleted. If you would like to resend without including your name I would be blessed to publish, but I didn't want to betray a confidence. LORD bless.

    ReplyDelete