Tuesday, August 23, 2016

"Have you no shame? Is there no grief for what has befallen a nation once so grand? 

A laughing stock. A reproach to Me you have become. But soon, very soon will come the retribution for your failure to acknowledge the great I AM.  My Sovereign power, My glory, My majesty you will no longer be able to ignore.

I will not always strive with man. This nation is a cesspool filled with men and women who long ago sold their birthright for temporary gratification. Goodness in America continues to shrink as man' greed grows like a cancer  over this land.

With anguish of soul you will see the death of your nation. Slowly its lifeblood will seep from north to south, east to west, carrying rebellious man into eternal torment. What has been will be no more. Your laughter will turn to mourning as reality spreads. None will be able to escape the heartache and devastation of choices of evil made year after year without regard for your future.

A tsunami is coming to America. A tsunami of filth will sweep across this nation, polluting the land, driving My remnant to go deeper, to dig into My Word for strength and security. Nothing will be wasted as you struggle to maintain, Man will grow ever more boastful as the end looms heavy upon the masses. The masses will turn in defiance and refuse to change.

Warning, warning danger ahead.!.  Gather quickly what you will need to survive spiritually. Does anyone hear, does anyone take notice? What awaits fallen man is eternal separation from the goodness of your God. Warning, warning danger ahead. Does anyone care?

Repent and be reconciled or be rejected by your God."

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast." Ephesians 2:8-9

"He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." John 3:36
"The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2
"For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace; and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff; and the day that is coming will set them ablaze," says the LORD of hosts, "so that it will leave them neither root nor branch." Malachi 4:1
"They will say of Me, 'Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength ' Men will come to Him, And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame." Isaiah 45:24
"But the LORD is with me like a dread champion; Therefore my persecutors will stumble and not prevail They will be utterly ashamed, because they have failed, With an everlasting disgrace that will not be forgotten." Jeremiah 20:11

5 comments:

  1. God bless the vessel you have allowed yourself to be for the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God chooses the weak to confound the wise and that He may become strong in them. Only believe. All things are possible, only believe. We serve an awesome God. LORD bless

      Delete
  2. On July 31, '16, received in faith and submission to the guidance of the Holy Spirit,

    "As Judah proclaimed I was not her God so too America has sold her birth right. She has given herself to a stranger. She has trusted in foreign gods. Shame. Disgust. For I will rise up another nation against her. She will be destroyed. Count my word!"

    references: Jeremiah 2, 6:8-30, 2 Kings 17:7-23

    Also, on Jul 4, '16, received in faith and submission to the guidance of the Holy Spirit:

    http://omegacomes.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-07-20T18:23:00-07:00&max-results=1

    God Bless All in the Name of our Only One Savior JESUS CHRIST in Whom we have redemption from sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amen, Amen and AMEN To God belongs all glory, honor and praise.!!.

      Delete