Thursday, July 21, 2016

"My redemption is a gift, a gift to and for all who will come empty handed to My cross to acknowledge their sinfulness and need of a Saviour, knowing that apart from Me there is no hope. Do not be unequally yoked with those whose hearts and mind care not for the things of God. False christ' false gospels spreading like wildfire across this nation. Unity brings confusion - when unity has its root in paganism and false religions. Children of redemption must be wise as serpents, harmless as doves, doing what is good and right regardless of the cost. Soon the cost will become higher but you must count the cost now while there is still time.

Quieten your spirit that you may hear the voice of the LORD. Remove all distractions. Listen for My still small voice, learn to discern truth from lie. Quickly will come the necessity to have great skill in discernment. My children have too long drifted aimlessly, following where they were led. Now is the time for you to listen and be obedient to My Words for they will be life to the hearer."

"They will plunder your riches and loot your merchandise. They will break down your walls and destroy your pleasant houses. Your stones and timber and soil they will cast into the midst of the waters." Ezekiel 26:12

"America will soon erupt. Forces of evil ban together against My children. Do not be surprised nor confused. Be rooted and grounded in My Word so that when that time comes you can help the many who struggle for peace. 

Great will be the peace of those who belong to Me."


"And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children." Isaiah 54:13


"Now may the Lord of peace Himself give you peace at all times in every way. The Lord be with you all." 2 Thessalonians 3:16 

10 comments:

  1. Ali, this message is timely. It is very important for God's children to pray for spiritual discernment so we are not so easily taken by every false doctrine and teaching. His Holy Word is "The compass of Truth" for navigation in this life for every believer. Every follower of Jesus Christ should learn to hear his/her Shepherd's voice so we will not follow a stranger (strange teaching). God bless

    Psalm 119:103-105: How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth! I gain understanding from your precepts; therefore I hate every wrong path. Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.

    John 10:3-5: He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger’s voice.

    2 Timothy 3:16-17: All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the Lord's servant. What this means is I have no confidence in my flesh, period. I also know that God is wise, and I am not. I was deeply worried about Obama staying in power and I poured out my worry to the Lord. He filled my heart with peace and by that I understood no matter what happens God is in control. I thanked Him very much for His answer. His answer brought peace and confidence in God. He is ruler of the universe, and He stoops down to help His kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed we have a very loving Abba Father. LORD bless.

      Delete
  3. My criticism of many who say 'God said', is this. We need to know what part of the message is a real word from God, the beginning and the end, and what is just "me" in the mix. I was praying for a brother and his wife with terminal illnesses. For three days I stormed heaven knowing quite well the power of God. One morning the Lord spoke to me in a still small voice: "Can you trust me with them?" There is no "me" in this to confuse the issue of who is speaking.I am sharing what God said, Period, with no embellishment, or what I think God is saying. If a man or woman has a word from God, then speak it, but only His words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bath everything in prayer. We all see through a glass darkly and none are exempt from mistake. We do the best we can to follow God and trust Him. Hold everything you hear, read.... up to God asking that He alone confirm the word or bring correction.

      Delete
  4. THANKYOU,Ali for speaking the Word of the Lord.Thankyou ,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIne people have school acquaintances, work, sport, church, family, neighbors... So for every person killed there are 100s directly affected. Everyone in this city is feeling the weight of darkness as they do not know where the killers have fled.

    Let's pray for great repentance for all the German people. The God fearing will rise up and pray at this time.

    "Dear Lord, may the perpetrators of the Munich shootings be exposed, detected, apprehended, disarmed, and restrained, in Jesus' name. Amen."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen..!!!.. Only through repentance, 2 Chronicles 7:14, will things change and we see the judgment of our very loving Father withheld. Reading the OT we see the hand of God against rebellious Israel. Only when God' hand moved against Israel did they repent. The nations today can expect no less.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete