Tuesday, July 19, 2016

As days continue to grow darker and evil surrounds on every side I ask if my ministry assignment would continue as before or be changed in any way.  Here is what came into my spirit. I covet your prayers for discernment, knowledge and godly wisdom as I attempt to faithfully serve our LORD. ALL who call Jesus LORD are ministers of the Gospel, called by God to speak the Truth in love.

"Your assignment continues to be telling My people that their willful disobedience brings judgment. Judgment on both the just and the unjust alike. The just will see the day and rejoice, the unjust will cower in fear and trembling.

Tell My people, 'repent, for the kingdom of God is at hand. I AM is coming soon, winnowing fork in My hand to separate wheat from tares. Repent My people - while time yet remains. I AM is a God of love, REPENT.'"


"Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near." Isaiah 55:6
"At one moment I might speak concerning a nation or concerning a kingdom to uproot, to pull down, or to destroy it; if that nation against which I have spoken turns from its evil, I will relent concerning the calamity I planned to bring on it." Jeremiah 18:7-8
"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." Matthew 3:2
"Therefore repent and return, so that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord..." Acts 3:19

"I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people, Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts..." Isaiah 65:2

1 comment:

  1. Yes Ali,I will lift you up in prayer as you asked.All seems so much darker and I know this is only the beginning. I know that without getting into the secret place and remaining we can not make it...it is in his presence only...Blessings you today Ali for your faithfulness.Thankyou again for sounding the alarm..Diana

    ReplyDelete