Friday, May 27, 2016

"My truths you care not to hear. Your hearts grow cold and hard as more of the worldly ways crowd out My Word of Truth. When darkness comes will you seek more of Me or curse the darkness in open rebellion? Tell My people the time to get right before Me is now.  

When doubt arises and fears overtake your faith, allow My Holy Spirit to rise up in you allowing hope to rule and reign in your life. An abundance of grace, mercy and love awaits the fallen. For those who choose to seek My face there is regeneration and reconciliation. Darkness spreads its net, fear not.

You will not stand if your hope is not based on My Word. If you have any other foundation, it will crumble and you will fall. Keep your heart and mind stayed on Me."

"Seek the LORD and His strength; Seek His face continually." I Chronicles 16:11
"The LORD has looked down from heaven upon the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, Who seek after God." Psalm 14:2

No comments:

Post a Comment