Tuesday, May 31, 2016

"Beauty for ashes. The redeemed for the downcast, righteousness for rags, all await those whose hearts and minds desire to love, serve and honor Me. Changes come quickly. Do not be dismayed, nor overtaken by the load. Your lives rest in My hand. Regardless of what you see, how things appear, they are never as they appear, they are never as they seem. 

Too quickly people look for the darkness and miss the light. Be aware of My goodness, seek Me at every turn. Rejoice for the faithfulness of your God brings eternal salvation through His Son. JESUS the Christ - Redeemer of the world."

"Teach me to do Your will, for You are my God. May Your gracious Spirit lead me on level ground." Psalm 143:10
"Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions; According to Your lovingkindness remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O LORD. Good and upright is the LORD; Therefore He instructs sinners in the way." Psalm 25:7-8

"And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

2 comments:

  1. Amen and Amen! Great word for me this morning Ali! Thank you and God bless you! Those scriptures you listed perfectly describe what I am taking to the Lord in prayer daily!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How great is our Great God.!!. LORD bless

      Delete