Sunday, January 10, 2016

"What have I said you could not hear? What was uttered in darkness you could not understand? Have I not spoken clearly through My Word, My prophets, My watchmen, but you have not heard.  Time does not stand still, man does not stand alone.

Great care was given to the building of My church. Many gave their lives so My church could grow. My Word spread north, south, east and west. The winning of the lost, the sharing of the Truth was their mission; nothing else mattered.  Now... Look around and see the church in the twenty-first century. Who cares for the lost souls, the widows and orphans; who gives a cup of cold water in My Name?

Your life will be most difficult if you choose to follow the ways of the world, giving only lip service to My Word. Days of anguish and heartache will be yours if you refuse to draw close to Me. Your strength will wain, depression will set in and you will begin to slip away. Your commitment must be to Me and My Word. Remove all outside interference, remove all that is not of Me. Get your spiritual house in order. Begin to pull down all strongholds in your life in My Name. Rebuke the devourer in My Name. Pray in the Spirit of Truth and seek more of Me."

"He which testifies these things says: " Surely I come quickly. Amen." Even so, come LORD Jesus." Revelation 22:20
The Epistle of Jude was also to be included with this post. A very vivid picture of the wickedness of the world and those in it as well as instruction to/for His children to love God and keep an eternal perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment