Saturday, December 19, 2015


"In times of testing trust in Me. When doubt comes upon you know I AM. Refuse to accept anything less than; 'His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.' Rest in My Amazing Grace and know - I AM THAT I AM."

Then into my spirit flowed these words:

"When peace, like a river, attendeth my way, When sorrows like sea billows roll; Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

Joy to the world the LORD has come. Let earth receive her King." 


As 2015 comes to an end and 2016 comes roaring in let us count our blessings and wait in eager expectation of what the future brings. God has a work for us to do. We have been called for such a time as this. We must not be as those who have no hope, but remain rooted and grounded in His Word knowing that He will never leave us nor forsake us.
"They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the LORD I will destroy them." Psalm 118:11

"Behold, I will send for many fishers, said the LORD, and they shall fish them; and after will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks." Jeremiah 16:16


"For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Live as children of light." Ephesians 5:8
"Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of His servant? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in The Name of the LORD and rely on his God." Isaiah 50:10

No comments:

Post a Comment