Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"America has plowed a crooked path, now her furrows are filled with trash and weeds. None take notice as they continue to plow. China and Russia band together to inflict great destruction. France learned too late and now America will soon learn the lessons of France. 

Like lambs to the slaughter millions have taken hold of the world. Decisions not made for Me are decisions made against Me, there is no middle ground. My people remain locked behind doors of compromise and complacency. Where is your passion? Where is the fire?  Why have you so quickly grown stale, lukewarm and apathetic?  

My wrath will soon sweep through your nation, your security will be shaken. What has sustained before will sustain no longer. You have been given what you wanted but too late you will see it does not satisfy."
“For I am the Lord, I do not change;
Therefore you are not consumed, O sons of Jacob." Malachi 3:6
"And now will I expose her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, and none shall deliver her out of My hand." Hosea 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment