Friday, August 28, 2015

"Battle plans have been set in motion by the enemies of God to weaken the resolve and faith of many. Do not be sidetracked, do not be overcome neither be dismayed.  These times must be. But keep trusting in Me - knowing that with Me, all things are possible. My sheep hear My voice. My sheep do not scatter at the first sign of danger. My sheep follow The Shepherd wherever He leads.

Day after day your eyes will be illuminated to see truth. Those who seek Me will not be ashamed. I will reveal My plans, My purposes when it is time. The spirit of antichrist is upon the earth, but My people will not be taken by surprise if they will follow Me. Walk humbly before Me - day by day seeking My face, reading My Word, seeking the good only found in Me - your Saviour and your LORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment