The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God, the Firmament the Work of His Hand

Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts via email.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

With a humble heart, I come before the LORD, asking for nothing, just to say

THANK YOU

...while the words of this song ring in my ear:

How can I say thanks for the things You have done for me, Things so undeserved - yet You give to prove Your love for me -The voices of a million angels cannot express my gratitude.  All that I am or ever hope to be ~ I owe it all to Thee.

To God be the glory, To God be the glory, To God be the glory,  For the things he has done...

I recognize I am but dust, and as tears well up in my eyes, I gratefully acknowledge ~ I am but a sinner ~ saved by His Amazing Grace.

He is Risen, I'm forgiven - Hallelujah.!!.

Pause for a moment - Join me - as together we say

THANK YOU and PRAISE THE LORD.!.

No comments:

Post a Comment