Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh, for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses. We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ." 2 Corinthians10:3-5

Face-to-face with the Truth, Pontius Pilate asked the ageless question, then walked away. Soon afterward he condemned Truth to death. He didn't know that Truth would live and reign forever!

Truth is now at work in those who know Him -- guiding our paths, renewing our minds, and drawing us closer to Himself. Truth clarifies, purifies, and cuts through the distortions, deceptions, and compromises of the world.

"Clothed with Christ," we are sheltered in Truth. Through Him, we see things as they really are.

Truth is the first piece of God's armor, the part that holds everything else together. I can go no further until I have "put on" Truth through Spirit-given knowledge of His Word. The truth of His will, ways and presence is my protection in every challenge ahead.

Get Ready and Be Prepared.!.

Precious Lord of Truth, I am amazed that you, the mighty King of heaven and earth, would receive me into your holy presence. Please continue to "guide me into all truth," so that I might live each moment in the shelter of Your love. Thank You, my King and my God!.

A Wardrobe from the King/Berit Kjos

No comments:

Post a Comment