Sunday, May 5, 2024

As we witness the implosion of America I wonder how much longer LORD, how much longer?

Woe to him who strives with Him who formed him, a pot among earthen pots! Does the clay say to Him who forms it, ‘What are you making?’ Or ‘Your work has no handles’? Woe to him who says to a father, ‘What are you begetting?’ Or to a woman, ‘With what are you in labor?’” Isaiah 45

The LORD speaks so clearly;  Make haste to run toward Me in times of peril. Look to My Word, reject all things that do not line up with My Word. Yet man continues in their futile pursuit of self gratification and greed...

will you command Me concerning My children and the work of My hands? I made the earth and created man on it; it was My hands that stretched out the heavens, and I commanded all their host. Isaiah 45

There is talk of a Great Reset. Yes, a reset is in order, but a reset on Me. Allow My Spirit to lead you to rivers of life and pools of refreshing. Care not for the trappings the world offers, cling to what is eternal; latch on to what will give hope, courage and strength in times of trouble for surely they are coming.

Send out Your light and Your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to Your holy hill and to Your dwelling! Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise Him, my salvation and my God. Psalm 43

But be assured that even in the midst of chaos, confusion and judgment there will be peace. Peace for My people. There is grace, mercy and love for those who follow Me. Days will get darker, but My Light will shine brightly. Yes, great shaking, chaos and confusion, but in the midst of it all, "There will be Christ." 

No comments:

Post a Comment