Monday, March 1, 2021

 Woe to those who decree iniquitous decrees, and the writers who keep writing oppression, to turn aside the needy from justice and to rob the poor of My people of their right, that widows may be their spoil, and that they may make the fatherless their prey! What will you do on the day of punishment, in the ruin that will come from afar? To whom will you flee for help, and where will you leave your wealth? Nothing remains but to crouch among the prisoners or fall among the slain. For all this his anger has not turned away, and his hand is stretched out still...” Isaiah 10

"What awaits the redeemed ~ grace, abundant grace, pouring out upon those who belong to Me. O, child, days will be so very dark, but remember, I AM your source of Light. Reject the voices of evil, reject all that does not line up with My Word. Do not accept worldly words as truth. The world is being led by the evil one - satan speaks lies, the truth is not in him. Daily come to Me, bring everything to Me. Know you do not see clearly and need My guidance. Be alert, be on guard, be aware, be prepared. The battle belongs to the LORD; pray through to victory. Pray without ceasing. Trust Me, trust only in Me. My heart is hope, My way is Light. Walk in hope, walk in Light. Walk in victory. As lightening strikes where it will, so too will My Spirit move as I will. Do not limit My Spirit in your expectation; be open to receive all I have for you." 7 September, 2020

Your words have been hard against Me, says the Lord. But you say, ‘How have we spoken against You?’ You have said, ‘It is vain to serve God. What is the profit of our keeping his charge or of walking as in mourning before the Lord of hosts? And now we call the arrogant blessed. Evildoers not only prosper but they put God to the test and they escape. Then those who feared the Lord spoke with one another. The Lord paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who feared the Lord and esteemed His Name. They shall be mine, says the Lord of hosts, in the day when I make up My treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not...” Malachi 3

 “Great joy awaits the redeemed of the LORD. Those for whom redemption means nothing will be judged for choices made and lives lived in defiance of God. To believe otherwise is folly.” 26 June, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment