Sunday, March 17, 2019

      The following was posted almost four years ago...yet perhaps more relevant today than then.  Much has changed, sadly most not for the better.

       I continue to stand as a watchman on the wall sharing what I have heard in my spirit. I am not a prophet, but a watchman and will be the first to admit that more than once things posted did not come about, thankfully. These can be credited to human error or Divine intervention; whichever way you so choose. My calling remains the same, to awaken the slumbering, to challenge the sheep to follow the Good Shepherd and encourage the saints to be alert to the tricks and schemes of the evil one. I would appreciate your prayers as I continue to serve as His watchman for as long as He allows.

Sunday, August 23, 2015....

I have stood faithfully as a watchman on the wall for several years.  Attempting to share encouragement, admonition, and the heart of God for His people. I pray I have been faithful and will continue to be faithful to do what God has called me to do, and now...

On July 27, 2015, thirty days after the SCOTUS decision to legalize same sex marriage shaking their fist at God, I began to hear the still small voice of the Holy Spirit speaking to me.

"Weep not for what is coming upon America. Weep not for what has and will be lost. Rejoice that your name is written in heaven. Give ear to hear My Word of admonition. Many have been called - but few have answered. Judgment has been pronounced upon America. A righteous and holy God cannot remain silent in the midst of corruption. America has sown the wind and must now reap the whirlwind."

On August 4, 2015 following the release of video showing the agenda of Planned Parenthood Holy Spirit showed me that America had been given by our very loving, long suffering God not one but two opportunities to do what was right in His eyes. One to rise up against the SCOTUS decision, secondly to take a stand against Planned Parenthood neither of which happened.

I heard:  "Hear the Word of the LORD. you who walk up rightly. Iniquity rules and reigns in the hearts and minds of millions of church goers. Those who have a form of godliness but deny My power.  Why do you not turn away from evil? Why do you allow sin in My house?  Sin is a reproach to any nation, even America. (Isaiah 26)  America has been weighed in the balance and found wanting."

Our nation is racing toward destruction. Rejection of God has brought judgment to this nation.  As Holy Spirit leads I will share what He is speaking to me.  Drastic changes are coming.  The harvest is ready.  We must be laborers in His field.

No comments:

Post a Comment