Monday, December 17, 2018

In the middle of the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season, I heard Holy Spirit say:

"Be careful, lest your sins find you out.  Your time, your talents... all spent on the things of the world. You have no time for the eternal. Destiny awaits, the future bright for those redeemed of the LORD, for others only darkness, hopelessness and shame.

When first I came it was as a babe bringing peace on earth, good will to all men... When I return it will be as the Lion of the tribe of Judah. Carrying a sword I will drive out the ungodly among you. Are you ready?? Are you prepared for Me to return or has the rapture teaching lulled you to sleep?  Awaken My child, awaken to the gospel of JESUS Christ. Let no man take the truth from you. Awaken my child. Awaken."

"And as He taught them, He said, “Is it not written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer for all nations, but you have made it ‘a den of robbers." Mark 11:17

"For this reason it says, "Awake, sleeper, And arise from the dead, And Christ will shine on you." Ephesians 5:14

"Do this, knowing the time, that it is already the hour for you to awaken from sleep; for now salvation is nearer to us than when we believed." Romans 13:11

"But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the Lord: and be sure your sin will find you out." Numbers 32:23

No comments:

Post a Comment