Tuesday, October 9, 2018

"Upheaval surrounds. Darkness is decending upon your nation. War in the heavenlies for the souls of men. Armors are rusted from lack of use, shields and swords lost in the witness of the world within the church. My people perish from lack of knowledge.

Light the fires of repentance within your life; stand and fight in the spirit....fight against the world, the flesh and the devil. Take up your shield, take up your sword and follow Me. Your days of freedoms are coming to an end. Soon, very soon there will come a great scattering of the sheep.  Soon very soon the road of the true believer will grow even more narrow. Soon very soon My children will understand what was spoken long ago....'in this world you will have trouble" (John 16:33).

Let go of everything that hinders. Come to My fountain, drink freely from The Fountain of Living Water. Do not delay to do what you know to do."

We must take up our cross and follow our King of kings and LORD of lords.  (Luke 9:23)

As I was directed by Holy Spirit to read, so too I prayerfully ask that you also read Revelation 6 through Revelation 18.

'I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest...' Revelation 6:1-2

"Then I heard another voice from heaven say:   “‘Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes." Revelation 18:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment