Tuesday, July 17, 2018

1 John 4:1....
"Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world."

'What will be will be.

Times and circumstances belong to Me. I tear down and I mend. I judge yet I provide a way of escape.

Your eyes see types and shadows but seldom reality. Many desire to change, to grow closer to Me...yet few determine to do what is necessary to be transformed, to conform to My image. The life of My Son was a life of sacrifice - of devotion to His Father and His Father' will. Today, hustle and hassle have turned sacrifice into seeker friendly, devotion into desperation.' (I, Ali, thought desperation an odd word. Wanting to be assured I had heard correctly I checked its synonyms...anxiety, heartache, sorrow, worry, unhappiness, fear and many others), and all the while My people are perishing for lack of knowledge, lack of Truth.

"Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD". (Jeremiah 23:32)

Many chase after the latest 'hot line' from heaven forgetting to weigh all they hear, all they read against My Word. Refusing to ask "What saith the LORD?"  they rush ahead without regard for Truth or biblical foundation. Just as some shepherds are heirlings, so too are some prophetic voices. Grave mistakes will be made when My followers refuse to seek after Me, chasing rainbows instead of righteousness, grasping for the creation rather than The Creator.

Weigh carefully what you hear, what you read against My Word. Pray for discernment and godly wisdom. Seek the anointing of the Holy Spirit, pray with fervent understanding of Who I AM, casting down imaginations and everything that exalts itself against the Sovereignty of God and bring into captivity every thought making it obedient to Christ.'  2 Corinthians 10:3-6

No comments:

Post a Comment